FHC – Covid-19 Training – Guidance for Members
Hockey Training from 08th September 2020
The Management Committee and our Covid Officer Steve Taylor have approved that training under England Hockey’s Step 4 guidelines can now take place. For all those taking part in the training sessions, it is your responsibility to read, familiarise and comply with the guidelines to create a safe training environment for all those involved as a player, coach or umpire.
You are not to attend training or any hockey activity if you or someone you live with display any of the symptoms shown below or are self-isolating or are subject to quarantine rules due to the UK travel restrictions.
A high temperature (above 37.8 o C)
A new, continuous cough
A loss of, or change to, their sense of smell or taste
Requirements for attending training sessions
- You must have completed the England Hockey Participation Agreement. Click HERE
- You must complete a FHC Self-Assessment/Activity register before starting every hockey related session. Click HERE
- Read, familiarise and comply with England Hockey Advice for Participants and Coaches. Click HERE
REMEMBER – it is still very important to:
– Use the hand sanitisers on entry (RIGHT HAND GATE) and exit (NORMAL ACCESS GATE)
– Socially distance at all times before and after training and in gaps during training drills
– Do not touch any equipment that’s not yours including hockey balls and avoid touch
points at the pitch